Skip to main content
- Mooo and Sarang have found a way to speed up Bulletproof verification times: https://github.com/moneromooo-monero/bitmonero/tree/bp-multi-aggregation-pippenger
- v0.12.2.0 has been tagged for release. Binaries will be built soon.
- Code freeze for the Aug/Sept update is expected to happen in Mid July.
- Bulletproofs and Cryptonight v2 are exempt from that schedule and will continue to be worked on during the freeze.
- Arcticmine and Sarang are working on an updated fee structure
- Monero Integrations Team has released a payment gate way for OpenCart
- Stoffu has added automatic popping of bad version blocks
- rbrunner is working on an easier MultiSig implementation
- sarang is analyzing an implementation of non-interactive refunds
- MRL team
- Working on refund transactions.
- Kudelski and QuarksLabs have begun their work on the Bulletproofs audit.
- The GUI devs are working on a v0.12.1 build that fixes the (std::bad_cast) bug.
- GUI OpenAlias support.
- A Linux Wayland workaround(forcing XCB)
- Windows GUI will have ANGLE and MESA graphics libraries as a fallback
- Monero Ecosystem/Projects: https://github.com/monero-ecosystem/meta
- MyMonero for Apple iOS is in TestFlight
- Lots and lots of discussion about a new request for funding to write a Monero compatible client in the Ruby programming language.
- Which migrated to "Why not Python?"
- Which obviously became "Why not Rust?"
- Python again.
- And you can bet NodeJS was mentioned.
- Nonsense befitting a dev meeting on April Fools Day :)
- Geopolitics and "fake news"
- Why doesn't Monero have a music video?
- ZCash FUD'ing us again.
- Childhood books and TV shows
- Why not implement Kov
- To allow some additional time to test all of the new features, the next Monero release has been pushed to ~April 6th: https://github.com/monero-project/monero/pull/3424
- Version 0.12 "Lithium Luna"
- The release is expected to be tagged and ready for testing thi
- Bulletproofs audit funding is complete. Three disparate audits will take place.
- Moneromooo has implemented into the GUI some of the mitigations against the key image reuse attacks
- Ledger code was merged into the Monero codebase.
- Ledger (Blue/Nano S) code has been merged
- There should be a final push of patches this week.
- The exact height of the fork will be published in the next few days.
- General consensus points to a new default ringsize of 7.
- Bulletproof audit funding (FFS) is scheduled for Monday, March 5th.
- Bulletproofs can use "batch verification" which can greatly speed things up