Skip to main content
- Ledger (Blue/Nano S) code has been merged
- There should be a final push of patches this week.
- The exact height of the fork will be published in the next few days.
- General consensus points to a new default ringsize of 7.
- Bulletproof audit funding (FFS) is scheduled for Monday, March 5th.
- Bulletproofs can use "batch verification" which can greatly speed things up
- An option to disable DNS lookups has been added (to assist with offline mode)
- The MRL(Monero Research Lab) has working Java test code for multi-output bulletproofs
- The MRL team has thoroughly investigated BulletProofs
- Recent code merges
- Lightweight Wallet API support
- The Monerujo Android wallet has been released
- The release this week had more issues than normal due to testing being so close to release.
- Most of the devs are prepping for a new release this month.