Skip to main content
- Now in post-review and ready
This meeting focused mainly on RingCT, mixin 4, and hard fork dates.[
- Reapplied for Open Technology Fund for the Monero Kovri(I2P) project. The request has been received and we're waiting for pass/fail before the next round begins.
- Github #754: (TX Split) Closing due to fixes/changes in the RingCT branch
- Github #80: This involves renaming internal stuff to more "Monero" centric names.
- PR818 involves how the wallet and RPC sign and verify data. Shen Noether is going to take a look.
- PR794 is a performance related patch and is ready for a merge.
- Discussion about bug #810 (caching block template in the pool code) -
- General concensus is that the current method is not ideal, but then again, it may not be such a performance penalty.
- Release: 0.9.2 pushed out this week, but still has some lingering ReadTXN issues that hyc is working on.
- Release: Probably a new point release this coming Monday.
- Merging DB related pull requests by warptangent and hyc in the next few hours.
- Already merged: Unit tests, threading fixes, minor other stuff
- Hyc added read and write cursors to the DB operations to speed stuff up.
- DB changes will likely require a migration when code is more steady-state
- Discussion about fees related to block size.