Due to a time mixup the meeting was a little more informal today. So, up first are some dev related notes gathered from some Monero discussion forums:
The "dynamic fee" code has a pull request:
- Reapplied for Open Technology Fund for the Monero Kovri(I2P) project. The request has been received and we're waiting for pass/fail before the next round begins.
- Github #754: (TX Split) Closing due to fixes/changes in the RingCT branch
- Github #80: This involves renaming internal stuff to more "Monero" centric names.
- PR818 involves how the wallet and RPC sign and verify data. Shen Noether is going to take a look.
- PR794 is a performance related patch and is ready for a merge.