Skip to main content
Development guidelines[ ]
- No random whitespace changes interspersed with other changes
- Sensible commit message (ie, no "update wallet.cpp")
- Properly rebased patches (ie, if you authored three patches in a PR, don't send 20 patches from someone else at the same time, so "git rebase master" first)
- Medusa really wants people to build and test the GUI. Instructions/Howto
- Building has been going fine.
- Minor issue on Windows with hardware acceleration(won't run if disabled). Potentially affects Virtual machines, Windows Server, or very weird configurations.
- Luigi and ArticMine to test on Monday(Oct 17). If all goes well, a beta release may be imminent.
- Translations going into transifex this week. en_US default for now.
Code Documentation[ ]
- There was a lengthy discussion of how and where documentation should be placed. "inline with the code", Doxygen, and better use of the wiki were discussed.