Skip to main content
- Now in post-review and ready to merge.
- May be pushed to TestNet this week.
- Testnet will run for a while to allow for developing improvements.
- Main dev has been out this week.
- Bug fixes next week, perhaps a beta release in two weeks.
- Tewinget may begin work on a plugin system.
- All daemon RPC calls related to the wallet are done.
- The wallet is ready to use the new daemon RPC library.
- The daemon RPC has its own library now, rather than making network calls.
- Todo: Command line flags, add parameters to port binding options, and documentation.
- tewinget would like some additional testing by people other than himself.
Monero .10[ ]
- Beta binaries may happen in the next week.
- Will be called Wolfram Wolftangent - in honor of the Monero developer "Warptangent" who passed away.
Upcoming MainNet Forks[ ]
- September(v3) will proceed as normal.
- v4(RingCT available) may be as early as October 2016
- v5(RingCT always on) may be as early as December.
- Those dates represent rough guesses, and will change based on testing and user feedback.
Trezor/Hardware Devices[ ]
- NoodleDoodle continues their work.
- Keepkey, Ledger Blue, Nano S devices are being looked into. Or not. Or maybe just a little.
- Internal repo and code changes from bitmonero to monero