- Merging DB related pull requests by warptangent and hyc in the next few hours.
- Already merged: Unit tests, threading fixes, minor other stuff
- Hyc added read and write cursors to the DB operations to speed stuff up.
- DB changes will likely require a migration when code is more steady-state
- Discussion about fees related to block size. Looking into other coins and further research.
- net_skeleton research. Looking for a library compatible with the Monero license
- Warptangent is working with Shen Noether on RingCT
- Ongoing RingCT discussion regarding Fixed vs Floating point being a better solution
- RingCT discussions will be created on the official forum.
- "Mixin" will likely change names in 1.0
- NoodleDoodle has received interest from Trezor to merge the code upstream - making it (semi?)-offically supported.
- MoneroMooo will be updating the dev branch after 0.9.2 is released.