- PR818 involves how the wallet and RPC sign and verify data. Shen Noether is going to take a look.
- PR794 is a performance related patch and is ready for a merge. This work was largely performed by warptangent.
- Performance profiling data included in this gist: https://gist.github.com/hyc/33f3eec6bae83246209d
- This may make it into a standard point release.
- The RingCT code is probably ready for TestNet
- Work on RingCT may take precedence over 0MQ.
- The ARM7 platform should get binaries in the next point release
- hyc has some improvements related to the simplewallets sync. The amount of sync data needed has been dramatically reduced by only checking hashes up to a given block height.