- Reapplied for Open Technology Fund for the Monero Kovri(I2P) project. The request has been received and we're waiting for pass/fail before the next round begins.
- Github #754: (TX Split) Closing due to fixes/changes in the RingCT branch
- Github #80: This involves renaming internal stuff to more "Monero" centric names. Should be rebased and merged soon.
- There's a huge pull request for the wallet2_api that's been rebased against the master and will probably be merged soon. This code will be used to support the GUI.
- No updates on ZeroMQ(0MQ)
- RingCT is steadily progressing.
- Tests and fixes.
- Sweeping uses RingCT.
- Better output selection.
- Shen is working on some sybil resistant upgrades.
- We could use some white-hat security folks reviewing the rct-rptest branch