- 0.10.0 release went smoothly - except for some minor Boost library issues.
- A reminder that RingCT is live on the testnet and could use more testers.
- Buildbots are working nicely. You can watch the status in the #monero-bots channel on IRC(Freenode)
- dEBRUYNE and medusa are working to fix Monero-core GUI's open issues.
- Medusa is not aware of any outstanding major issues - suggests merging into master, testing some more, and building beta binaries.
- A beta will expand the testing field.
- Monero will get a 0.10.x point release to go with the GUI.
- Transport and Client improvements
- Logo work: http://imgur.com/a/ptOHb
- Salti, a Firefox extension ala "Tor Browser Bundle": https://github.com/EinMByte/salti
- Discussion on how to handle addressbooks.
- Interoperability discussion with the Monero API
- Need to better define the requirements for Kovri <-> Monero.
- Likely using the Kovri/I2P C++ API (streaming).
- How to find available Monero peers without bootstrapping (current: DNS)?
- Mooo suggests multicast, but that may not be available in I2P for years.
- I2P addresses could be stored in the same DNS records, but using a TXT field.