- New repo for organizational(non repo specific) issues. https://github.com/monero-project/meta
- "live" for any recently compiled source version. See below regarding an upcoming point release.
- "It reduces block transmission and reduplication, reducing overall network traffic and 'burstiness'"
- <Jaquee> We've made great progress last couple of weeks. A lot of great contributions and inputs from new people. Great to see!
- <Jaquee> All critical issues i know of are fixed and we have a very good looking, working gui with all basic functionality in place.
- <Jaquee> I believe next step is building binaries to make it possible for more people to test it
- <Jaquee> Since the 0.10 daemon isnt compatible with gui we also need to make sure we have a working monerod build to release with the gui.
- <@fluffypony> we'll try couple that with a new 0.10 point release
- <@fluffypony> so it will take a couple of days to wrap up a point release too